How to Deactivate Instagram Account Temporarily?
If you want to temporarily deactivate your Instagram account, you can follow these steps:
- Open Instagram on your mobile device or computer.
- Log in to your account if you haven’t already.
- Click on your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on the three horizontal lines in the top right corner of the screen to open the menu.
- Click on “Settings” at the bottom of the menu.
- Scroll down and click on “Account“.
- Click on “Temporarily disable my account” at the bottom of the screen.
- Select a reason for disabling your account from the drop-down menu.
- Re-enter your password.
- Click on “Temporarily Disable Account“.
Your account will be deactivated immediately, and your profile, photos, comments, and likes will be hidden until you reactivate your account by logging back in. Note that you can only disable your account once per week.
More Details About Temporarily deactivate your Instagram account